Thursday, October 18, 2007

This is the thing that never ends...

Thing #3: Post a comment on an ACPL blog.

Simple, right? Well, it would be if there weren't so many interesting blogs, and comments on those blogs that lead to other blogs, and links in those blogs that lead to even more blogs, and...you get the picture. So now that I've read 'round the never ending circle of blogs, here are thoughts on a few that I found most engaging.


Ms. Dianna's Kid's Programs: Once upon a time I had the great idea to blog all of my storytimes as a way of keeping track of all those books, songs, rhymes and crafts that worked for a particular theme. Apparently great minds think alike. Thankfully Dianna is a bit more ambitious than yours truly and has actually followed through with the idea. I hope she continues to share her years of storytime experience with us.

True Story: There are so many book review/what-I'm-reading-now type blogs out there, I appreciate those with a more narrow focus. Mrs. Webster takes a unique slant on the matter by discussing non-fiction titles good enough to get the attention of even a devout fiction reader. Can't wait to read more.

Ramblings of a Librarian Assistant: Here's an example of the blogs that are being kept by my co-workers in CHI. Since I'm only here in the department a couple days each week, it's nice to be able to connect with other CHI staffers in this way...and to experience 2.0 alongside them.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Blogging upon blogging upon blogging... My personal blog started as a place to keep track of all the stuff I found online. It's evolved into something more than that, but that means I've lost my dedicated place for holding onto that stuff.

It's fun, though!

Amy said...

Yay I'm on your blog!